300- 415 ENSDW1: Implementing Cisco SDWAN Solutions
SD-WAN implementation is the course also covers SD-WAN implementation and migration choices, controller location, WAN Edge device deployment, and Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout configuration. This course will help you prepare for the CCNP Enterprise certification exam Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI).
SD-WAN v2.0 course teaches you how to design, implement, configure, and manage your Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, as well as how to transition from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You’ll learn how to set up routing protocols in the data centre and branch, as well as how to design sophisticated control, data, and application-aware rules.
The course also covers SD-WAN implementation and migration choices, controller location, WAN Edge device deployment, and Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout configuration. This course will help you prepare for the CCNP Enterprise certification exam Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI).
Lab Sessions and More Details will be Furnished at Official Proceedings…
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN solution and address the issue in traditional WAN
- Describe SD-WAN Architectural Components
- Describe options for Cisco SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployment
- Explain how to deploy WAN Edge devices
- Review the Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) process and Plug and Play Process
- Review the device configuration template and describe new features of device configuration templates
- Describe options for providing scalability, high availability, and redundancy
- Explain how dynamic routing protocols are deployed in an SD-WAN environment, on the service side and transport side
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN policy concepts, which includes how policies are defined, attached, distributed, and applied
- Define and implement advanced control policies, such as policies for custom topologies
- Define and understand an Application-Aware Routing (AAR) policy
- Describe Direct Internet Access (DIA) and Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp options
- Describe how to design pure and hybrid Cisco SD-WAN solutions, as well as how to perform a migration to Cisco SD-WAN
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.