Why Software Testing
Software Testing is an activity that helps in finding out bugs / defects /errors in a software system under development, in order to provide a bug free and reliable system/solution to the customer. The testing field has become one of the fastest growing industries of Corporate IT expenditure
Soften Technologies provides three month internship training program in software testing. In this course, you will learn basic skills and Software Testing concepts. Lessons are taught using real – life Examples for improved learning. Software testing is in demand, software testing can be learned by the people who want to start their career in the IT industry but not interested in coding. It can be learned by the people who want to learn various testing tools and enjoy finding bugs. Software testing is the process of evaluating and verifying that a software product or application does what it is supposed to do. The benefits of testing include preventing bugs, reducing development costs and improving performance.
Software testing has its own advantages, such as; It is relatively easy to start a career in product/software testing, Testing tools are easy to learn, Software testing is an important process of the software development life cycle, It is a evergreen sector in the IT sector. And it is popular because; Software testing ensures that you deliver a quality product to the customer, Testing helps in removing risks and problems earlier, Testing any IT project on time helps you to save your money for the long term, The main aim of any product is to give satisfaction to their customers. UI/UX Testing ensures the best user experience.
Software testing has wide career opportunities and scope. You can get a good salary and growth as a software testing professional. Also this Solving and tracking bugs is a fun activity. Software testing is a very rewarding experience because you contribute to the quality of the software product. If you like to work in a challenging environment, choose software testing. Software testing is defined as work to check whether the actual results match the expected outcome and to make sure that the software is problem-free. It requires the execution of a software component or system component to evaluate one or more interest properties. Software testing also helps identify gaps, missing requirements, and errors contrary to the actual requirements. It can be either done using automated tools or manually—some like saying Software testing as a White Box and Black Box Testing.
For pursuing software testing training program, candidate should be successfully complete Graduation from a recognized University. We assure 100% placement assistance and online classes. Soften Technologies provides both online and offline mode classes, and our advantage is real work experience by working in internship grade development program.
No doubt, software testing is a good professional career for many. From being a test engineer, one can grow to become a senior test engineer, from a test lead to a test manager; or alternatively, one can become a QA lead or QA Manager. Moreover, the options available in the testing tools side are vast. Compared with manual testing, automated testing offers even better pay, more job security, and more prestigious jobs such as product manager, DevOps, enterprise architect and even IT management. Software testing will continue to grow at its core…. And these possibilities will get more interesting as well because the software testing is becoming a more challenging, engaging and in-demand field so, the future holds a lot.
Job opportunities for software testing are; automation tester, test lead, test manager, test architect and many more….
21st century has given the biggest gifts to the world of information technology and the trends are foreseen to be ever-increasing now. There are advancements with a blink of an eye so any career in the field of IT is compulsory to flourish even more in the coming decades. If you are thinking of choosing Software Testing as your career, congratulations for making a secure choice.
Software testing is a best career to choose and industry has a huge potential in near future and requirement. By learning the software testing at Soften, you can imbibe the capabilities of conducting testing techniques, and following standard process and procedures. By successfully implementing these skills you can contribute to the growth of an organization by reducing the cost of resolving the bug at a higher stage of software/product development.
- Basic Aspects of software Testing
- Quality Assuarance and quality Control
- Test Management
- AGILE Methodology
- Bug Reporting
- Levels of Testing
- Testing Types / Techniques
- Test matrix
- Static Testing & Dynamic Testing
- White Box and Black Box Testing Technique
- Types of Testing
- Web application Testing
- Mobile application Testing
- Database Testing
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium Webdriver
- Bugzilla(Defect Tracking Tool)
- UFT(Unified Functional Tesing) Tool
- Jmeter(Performance Testing Tool)
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.