Why Embedded system
Embedded system designing is bound to have more demand as time passes by! As such, knowledge on embedded system designing can be a must for a career! Lot of career opportunities is available in embedded systems. Some of them are; Embedded Software Engineer (firmware),System Software Engineer (kernel & RTOS),Application Software Engineer (device drivers)Software Test engineer, embedded hardware engineer, Embedded System Trainer,
Marketing & Sales Executive etc.. There is no doubt that initial packages are not very high but once you obtain experience of 3-4 years, you will get attractive packages. Moreover, experienced embedded system developers have extremely high demand in India. So, join embedded systems online training and pave your way to success.
Internship program in embedded systems from soften Technologies, help you get first-hand experience working with coding, software configuration and even microcontrollers as well as learn how to integrate motors and their software into hardware as part of designing and building consumer products.
An embedded system is a microprocessor-based computer hardware system with software that is designed to perform a dedicated function, either as an independent system or as a part of a large system. At the core is an integrated circuit designed to carry out computation for real-time operations.
In this modern world, an embedded system plays a vital role in all the new technologies that have been evolved newly in this modern era.
Embedded systems are used to facilitate work automation in agriculture and manufacturing, while also enabling complex graphical user interfaces like LED and touch screens. Embedded systems are everywhere, from home thermostats to work environments.
An embedded system is an electronic computer circuit that includes a central processing unit with computer code that handles a specific task within a larger, functional system. Embedded systems typically run on microprocessors and microcontrollers. They can take input from peripheral devices that sense or detect changes in external situations that influence their function. For example, an embedded system can regulate temperature for a central heating system. Unlike a standard computer, which has many general uses, embedded systems are specialized, making them more effective and efficient for their designed task.
Embedded systems remain incredibly common. Most individuals will encounter them daily, both at home and at work. Embedded systems appear in cars, watches, appliances, heating and ventilation systems, automatic teller machines, medical devices, cell phones, and other electronics. In general, electrical or computer engineers and computer programmers work most directly with embedded systems. Electrical and computer engineers can design the underlying electronics, while software engineers can write the programming code necessary for them to function. However, embedded circuits remain so common that people in many professions, from airline pilots to surgeons, will still interact with multiple embedded systems in their work environment daily.
Eligibility for embedded system designing program is 10/plus two with50% of marks. It’s a six month program, classes available both in online and offline. Our well qualified faculty will lead you to success and soften Technologies’s most important quality is experience. With 10+ years of success, soften Technologies assure 100% placement assistance.
The applications of embedded systems have increased drastically over the past years, especially in the automotive industry. Multi-core technologies are being appreciated and are now in great demand across various industry verticals. Embedded graphics systems have now become a mainstay in consumer electronics, which is another industry growing at an exceptional rate.
The embedded system is an integral part of automotive safety systems, which include anti-lock braking system, electronic stability control, traction control, and automatic four-wheel drive. Rise in demand for embedded systems, which are generally available in the cars, is expected to drive the embedded system for automotive during the forecast period. Furthermore, increase in modernization in the automobile industry, vehicle electrification, safety, and comfort are expected to boost embedded system during the forecast period.
We offer wide range of innovative Embedded Systems and Solutions to our clients that would provide best possible elucidation in their business. Our team consists of potential engineers who have hands-on updated technologies and tools in embedded research and development. Overall solutions are dispensed to the company in the R&D of new products by magnifying the value of companies. We never compromise on the quality and we ensure that solutions provided are cost effective too.
More detailed Syllabus will be Furnished at Official Proceedings..
Major Topics Covered
- C- Programming
- PCB Designing
- Texas Instrument
- ESP-12E SOC Module
- Onion Omega2
- Visual Programming Language (VPL)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Embedded Linux
- Raspberry Pi
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.