What is Flutter?
Flutter is Google’s free, open-source software development kit (SDK) for cross-platform mobile application development. It is used by Google for building beautiful, natively complied, multi-platform applications from a single codebase.
In this flutter internship program from Soften Technologies, you’ll learn how to use Flutter to quickly develop high-quality, interactive mobile applications for iOS and Android devices. … Customize your app with rich, composable widgets, built-in animations, and a layered, extensible architecture. Flutter is Google’s portable UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source.
Flutter is very easy to learn. Even you have never code in flutter you will feel familiar with flutter. Flutter can be learned by watching Videos, Reading Documentations and Blogs, and practicing example.
Whether you’re just getting started with mobile app development, or experienced with other mobile app frameworks, you’ll enjoy the high-velocity development and quality apps that Flutter enables.
Work with Google instructors step-by-step to build an app in one codebase that compiles down to native ARM code and has high performance on both iOS and Android. Learn how to develop fast by making use of Flutter’s reactive framework, stateful Hot Reload, and integrated tooling. Customize your app with rich, composable widgets, built-in animations, and a layered, extensible architecture.
Flutter is Google’s mobile UI framework for crafting high-quality native interfaces on iOS and Android in record time. Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source.
In other way, if you are a developer who wants to explore mobile app development, a UX prototyper who wants to create real app prototypes, or if you simply want to build beautiful apps for both iOS and/or Android, without sacrificing quality or efficiency, this course was made for you!
Flutter is a recently launched technology, but it has generated an immense demand among businesses for app development. Therefore, the need for a Flutter app developer is relatively high as compared to the availability of the skilled, experienced and expert flutter developers. One of the main reasons Flutter is so popular is that with Flutter you can write less code as the software has cross-platform capability. Flutter offers a wide range of widgets and tools on top of the basic UI capabilities, which means developers can create attractive interfaces with minimal effort.
Unlike other regular program, hand – on project – led learning at the heart of everything you do at Soften Technologies. Jobs with real work experience in key skills by working on internship grade development program.
Eligibility for flutter internship program is pass Degree with 50% marks and Basic computer knowledge and programming techniques.
100% placement assistance with structured planning and personalised guidance& support is Soften Technology’s another feature. We provide both online and offline classes, our qualified faculty will help you until your placement. Our flutter certification internship is three to four month program.
Future seems shiny bright for Flutter. Time is ripe for alternate. Java/Kotlin and Swift/objective-C lets in one to broaden handiest for Android and iOS respectively when it comes to developing apps. however, Flutter framework opens doorways to cross-platform improvement surroundings. for this reason, very quickly human beings would want emigrate to a greater versatile platform, subsequently Flutter would upward thrust to glory.
If you are looking to make a career as a cross-platform developer, it is the course to go to!
With a course content that has topics from base level, Flutter at Broadway Infosys focuses on making a candidate more capable and competitive in the modern competitive world.
Complete Flutter, that will get you job as Flutter Developer. You’ll gain all the skills required by IT-companies. At the end of this course you will be able to create native-like looking Android and iOS apps using Flutter.
It is a recently launched technology, but it has generated an immense demand among businesses for app development. Therefore, the need for a Flutter app developer is relatively high as compared to the availability of the skilled, experienced and expert flutter developers.
In this internship program from Soften Technologies, you’ll learn how to use Flutter to quickly develop high-quality, interactive mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
- Introduction to Flutter
- Using Android Studio
- Familiarization of Android SDK and Android Virtual Device(AVD)
- Flutter Architecture
- Flutter Widgets
- UI Design
- Google Map
- Flutter Slivers
- Navigation and Routing
- Flutter REST API
- SQLite Database
- API Testing Using Postman
- Flutter Testing
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.