Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI)
ENAUI v.1.2 teaches you how to create Cisco Enterprise automated solutions, including programming ideas, orchestration, telemetry, and automation tools.
ENAUI v.1.2 teaches you how to create Cisco Enterprise automated solutions, including programming ideas, orchestration, telemetry, and automation tools. The tools and benefits of using programmability and automation in the Cisco-powered Enterprise Campus and WAN are highlighted in this course. You’ll also look at systems including Cisco Meraki, Cisco DNA Center, and Cisco Software-Defined WAN.
Open industry standards, tools, and APIs, such as Python, Ansible, Git, JSON/YAML, NETCONF/RESTCONF, and YANG, are investigated in depth with their present ecosystem of APIs, software development toolkits, and applicable processes. This course also qualifies you for 24 CE credits toward recertification.
Lab Sessions and More Details will be Furnished at Official Proceedings…
- Describe the various models and APIs of the Cisco IOS-XE platform to perform Day 0 operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the Command-Line Interface (CLI) using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python
- Explain the paradigm shift of model-driven telemetry and the building blocks of a working solution
- Control the tools and APIs to automate Cisco DNA infrastructure managed by Cisco DNA Center™
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, and monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
- Explain Cisco SD-WAN solution components, implement a Python library that works with the Cisco SD-WAN APIs to perform configuration, inventory management, and monitoring tasks, and implement reusable Ansible roles to automate provisioning new branch sites on an existing Cisco SD-WAN infrastructure
- Manage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco Meraki managed infrastructure and demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
- Explore a Python programming language, Python libraries and Python virtual environments and learn how can they be used for automation of network configuration tasks.
- Learn about the GIT version control system and its common operations.
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.