Why CCNP Security (SCOR)
Software and networking become more and more interconnected every day, creating ever greater need for robust, scalable security across all platforms—from networks to mobile devices. With intent-based networking, security teams can take advantage of automation to scale their security solutions. To capitalize on these opportunities, today’s security professionals need a broader range of skills and deeper focus in strategic technology areas. The CCNP Security certification program gives you exactly that breadth and depth.
The CCNP Security certification to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of security technologies. The CCNP Security certification covers core technologies and a security focus area of your choice. You choose where you want to focus. You choose where to take your career.
- Describe and implement web content security features and functions provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe and implement basic email content security features and functions provided by Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe basics of cloud computing and common cloud attacks and how to secure cloud environment
Lab Sessions and More Details will be Furnished at Official Proceedings…
- Describing Information Security Concepts
- Describing Common TCP/IP Attacks
- Describing Common Network Application Attacks
- Describing Common Endpoint Attacks
- Describing Network Security Technologies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall
- Deploying Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Deploying Email Content Security
- Deploying Web Content Security
- Deploying Cisco Umbrella
- Explaining VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs
- Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Introducing Cisco Secure Remote Access VPN Solutions
- Deploying Remote Access SSL VPNs on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Explaining Cisco Secure Network Access Solutions
- Describing 802.1X Authentication
- Describing Endpoint Security Technologies
- Deploying Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints
- Introducing Network Infrastructure Protection
- Deploying Control Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Layer 2 Data Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Layer 3 Data Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Management Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Deploying Cisco Stealth watch Enterprise
- Describing Cloud and Common Cloud Attacks
- Securing the Cloud
- Deploying Cisco Stealth watch Cloud
- Describing Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.