The certification of Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is earned by showing expertise of analysing the security of computer systems by looking for flaws and vulnerabilities in target systems using the same information and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner. Learn how to build up a hacking lab and do penetration testing to improve network security by taking an ethical hacking course. Ethical hacking entails a hacker reaching an agreement with an organisation or individual to launch cyber assaults on a system or network in order to uncover possible vulnerabilities.
We humans are highly tech savvy in today’s times with the extensive use of the internal and modern technologies. There is a massive challenge in protecting all our digital data such as net banking information, account credentials and medical reports etc..
Hacking can be legal if done with permission. Computer experts are often hired by companies to hack in to their system to find out vulnerabilities and weak endpoints so that they can be fixed. This is done as a precautionary measure against legitimate hackers who have malicious intents such people who hack into a system with permission without any malicious intent are known as ethical hacker and the process is known as ethical hacking
There are different types of hackers
- White hat hackers
- Black hat hackers
- Grey hat hackers
A white hat hacker is a term used to describe an ethical hacker. Many organisations rely on ethical hackers to find flaws in their networks, endpoints, devices, and apps. The hacker notifies their client of the attack’s timing and scope. An ethical hacker works within the parameters of their client’s agreement. They can’t work to find security flaws and then demand payment to repair them. Gray hat hackers operate in this manner. Ethical hackers vary from black hat hackers, who hack without authority to hurt others or gain themselves.
One of the most effective ways to evaluate a network is through ethical hacking. An ethical hacker uses several hacking techniques to try to find weaknesses in the network. Many times, a network appears impregnable simply because it hasn’t been attacked in years.
Now white hat hackers is another name for an ethical hackers, they hack into a system with prior permission to find out vulnerabilities so that they can be fixed before a person which malicious intents find them and does his job with it
Now black hat hackers also known as crackers are those who hack in order to gain unauthorised access to a system and harm its operation or steal sensitive information, stealing corporate data, violating privacy, damaging the system, blocking metric communications and much more
Now grey hat hackers are a blend of both black hat and white hat hackers they act without malicious intent but for their own fun, they exploit security weakness in a computer system or network without the owner’s permission or knowledge. Their intent is to bring the weakness, the attention of the owners and getting appreciation in form of a little boundary from the owners last but not least there are suicide hackers. Now a suicide hacker is a person who works with the intent to bring down major corporations and infrastructure. These kinds of hackers are not scared of the consequences of their actions as they mostly work with vengeance in their mind these people are also called hacktivists.
Lab Sessions and More Details will be Furnished at Official Proceedings…
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
- Security Awareness
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Social Engineering
- Incident response concept
- IDS, IPS, Firewall and honeypots technology
- Web application security tools
- Discovering and assessing threats
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.