Professional Diploma In Financial Accounting
Diploma in Professional Accounting and Financial Management, specialising in Financial Accounting, you will prepare to meet the growing demand for experts in accounting, auditing, valuations and investments who can help organisations effectively manage their resources.
This specialisation will give you the skills you need to succeed in your career, whether your goal is to work as an auditor, financial analyst or financial manager, start your own business or further your academic career. You could find work in companies ranging from small local practices to large international accountancy firms.
A Tally course is generally a 1–3-month long program where you will get to understand the software in-depth and learn concepts related to inventory management, GST and TDS calculation, modifying company details, etc. Further, various multinational companies use this software as it is easy to use and helps in keeping an error-free and glitch-free record of a business’s accounts. It’s an excellent option for those who want to pursue a career in Accounting.
To be an expert accountant
• you need practical training in accounts
• only computerized accounting and theory studies are not sufficient , it will be realized when you attend an interview
• you should be thorough in handling various kinds of accounts up to finalization
• commerce and computer background is not essential
• within a short period you can learn a reputed work
• you can be placed with decent salary in and abroad
• enormous opportunities’ , lack of experienced hands
• you can find self employment
• for college and higher studies it will be an advantage to follow your portions.
various kinds of accounts upto finalization by manual and computerized and other matters related to accounts
special training for gulf job seekers
What is the Syllabus of the Tally Course?
Enlisted are some of the important modules or topics that form an essential part of the Tally course:
- Introduction to Accounting
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Manual Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
- Computerised Financial Accounting (Tally ERP 9/ PRIME )
- Stock and Godowns in Tally
- Groups, Ledgers, Vouchers and Orders
- Reports In Tally ERP 9 / PRIME
- GST (GOODS AND SERVICE TAX)
- CENTRAL SALES TAX ( CST) OPTIONAL
- SERVICE TAX ( OPTIONAL )
- Advanced inventory problems
- Foreign computerized financial Accounting.
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.