Red Hat Openstack
OpenStack is an open source platform that uses pooled virtual resources to build and manage private and public clouds. The tools that comprise the OpenStack platform, called “projects,” handle the core cloud-computing services of compute, networking, storage, identity, and image services.
This Course provides students with a detailed understanding of steps necessary to operate OpenStack environment. Participants will go through architectures, live implementations, provisioning and lab setup for the real-world challenges faced by OpenStack experts. This course has been developed to ensure that students get a complete overview for OpenStack cloud with guided and unguided practical sessions. By the end of this course we guarantee that the participant will be able to deploy and administer an OpenStack cloud computing platform all by himself. The course is designed for professionals who wish to learn OpenStack and use it to implement and manage OpenStack infrastructure. The course is also suitable for Systems Administrators, Technical & IT Professionals, Storage Administrators, Network Engineers. The course provides participants with a detailed understanding of the steps necessary to deploy an OpenStack environment from scratch. Through the process of manually deploying OpenStack rather than depending on deployment tools and scripts, students learn where to identify issues and how to overcome the hurdles for when things go wrong.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration: Core Operations for Domain Operators
Teaches you how to operate and manage a production Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) single-site overcloud. You will learn how to create secure project environments in which to provision resources and manage security privileges that cloud users need to deploy scalable cloud applications. You will learn about OpenShift integration with load balancers, identity management, monitoring, proxies, and storage. You will also develop more troubleshooting and Day 2 operations skills in this course.
- PE110 – Red Hat Preliminary Exam in Red Hat OpenStack Administration
- CL110 – Red Hat OpenStack Administration I
- Introducing Launching an Instance
- Organizing People and Resources
- Describing Cloud Computing
- Managing Linux Networks
- Preparing to Deploy an Instance
- Deploying an Instance
- Managing Block Storage
- Preparing to Deploy an Instance with Public Access
- Deploying an Instance with Public Access
- Customizing Instances
- Deploying Scalable Stacks
- Deploying an OpenStack Overcloud
- Soften Technologies is the No. 1 Frontrunner professional IT training Company in Kerala. We are having 12 plus years of experience in this sector and is distinguished from a mediocre one by factors like alumni, track records, facilities, and faculty members. Soften trained above thirty thousand plus satisfied IT experts.
- We have well-structured courses and effective training methodology. The curriculum must cover different spectrums of the industry and provide the students with in-depth knowledge. Soften ensures quality and updated training for every trainee to cope with the ever-updating IT industry. Even after the completion of your course, the materials that you have been provided should act as a good technical reference.
- Faculty members with core industry experience. All our trainers are IT professionals with having 7+ years of Industry Experience. They not only teach the course curriculum but also provide hands-on training to the students and enrich their learning with their own professional experiences. While choosing Soften, you can make a point to interact with the faculty to get to know them better as your career guide.
- We Soften Technologies is your ticket to the corporate world. The objective of joining a course is to secure a coveted job which will advance your career. Our students are well placed across the globe. We are having a very good track record of placements. You can speak with our alumni directly to find out how we assist during an interview at a renowned enterprise.
- We have well-equipped lab with the necessary facilities and amenities. State-of-the-art and modern infrastructure will enhance your educational experience and help you to hone your skills the right way.
Class room Online Corporate
For the latest training schedule, please Contact @ 8129701739
Weekdays ( Monday -Friday )
Early Morning (7.30-9.30) , (7.30-10.30)
Morning ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Afternoon ( 12-3 PM)
Evening ( 3PM – 5.30 PM), ( 3PM – 6 PM)
Saturday / Sunday ( 7.30 AM – 3 PM), ( 9 –5 PM)
Based on Candidate’s Requirement.
Training is available in small groups as well as on one-to-one basis.
STED COUNCIL (Scientific & Technical Education Development Council)
Affiliated to STED COUNCIL (NGO under NCT, New Delhi, Govt. of India.)
The STED council stays abreast with the update technologies and partner with the best in the industry to give quality education worldwide in global format.
The Merit Certificates issued by STED COUNCIL are accredited and recognized by globally renowned consultants, institutions and quality management, international accreditation organisations making certificate valid across the world and creating immense opportunities for each and every passing out student in the world job market
National Council for Technology & Training (NACTET)
Affiliated to NACTET
Authorized Training Partner
National Council for Technology and Training (NACTET) is an autonomous organization registered under Govt of Kerala and Government of India NCT, New Delhi under Indian trust act. The objective is to create a workforce empowered with improved skills, knowledge and internationally recognized qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure India`s competitiveness in the dynamic Global Labour market.